Not registered yet?

Reset password Activation link

Forums ~ Noticed some issue with QuintaDB?

Annoyance With Created At

June 28, 2017
Completed

dynamictiger
June 28, 2017

Is it possible to get created at to be true both on the record and on the download.

I have corrected the created at time to reflect our local time – 29-06-2017 08:45:54. However on the download I am getting- 2017-06-28 19:45:54 -0500. Would save me a lot of mucking about if I can download in the local format same as is recorded.

On a related note, it would be nice to be able to include created at in the Charts, Reports and so on. In this case I see no purpose in the user inputting a date and time if I can use created by to record it. But I need to show it in records and charts and so on (not edit it).

Ta

Igor Petrushenko
June 28, 2017

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We’ll be working on it in July.
I’ll let you know about any progress. So stay tuned!

Igor Petrushenko
July 1, 2017

We’ve already fixed export issue. Thanks for letting us know about it.

We’ll think about your created at in charts suggestion too.

dynamictiger
July 3, 2017

Thanks…

Whilst talking about it. Be nice to be able to search by created At. At the moment this option isn’t available in the search function.

dynamictiger
July 3, 2017

Report view strips the created at.

Igor Petrushenko
July 4, 2017

>>>Report view strips the created at.
Not sure what you mean. Please, send screenshots or steps to reproduce.

We’ve already started working on allowing to search by system columns.
Should it be available in the table widget too or having it on the Records page will be enough?

Igor Petrushenko
July 6, 2017

Hi,

we’ve already added system columns to search form.
If system column enabled in ‘Fields’/‘Advanced options’ then it will be shown on Records page and will be available in Search form.
It will not be available in the widgets due to security concerns. But we can add it to widgets later.

Please, let me know if you’ll need anything else.

Share the discussion in the social networks: