Not registered yet?

Reset password Activation link

Forums ~ FAQ's

Planilhas

April 28, 2019
New

lucidio
April 28, 2019

Good morning, friend Igor. Sorry for bothering. I’m having a form under construction, already in another form program. I would like to know if migrating to Quintadb has how to view form responses. So far I’ve only seen how to export to excel. Type in a file for these answers for future research to edit new forms.

Planilhas.docx
Igor Petrushenko
April 28, 2019

Hi,

of course you can view your responses. It is collected on the Records page.
You can click on each row number to view detailed record view.
Also you can integrate to your site all your responses via Table menu in Widgets section.
Please, let me know if you have any other questions.

lucidio
April 28, 2019

I’m not getting any success. I do not know if the friend understood. I wish to complete a form with expenses on such date. Then I would do another movement on another day and access this page type visualization of answers to edit new form but with the same design.

Planilhas.docx
Igor Petrushenko
April 28, 2019

Please, see screenshots below:
On this screenshot you can see how to View or Edit your record.

To update record click ‘Update’.

Yes, maybe I do not understand your process. Maybe you are talking about ‘Update and edit next record’ button or function?

Selection_002.png
Selection_003.png
lucidio
April 28, 2019

Understand. I do not want to edit. I have a form created for movement in date X. After that date I have to make a new form of a new move on another date. As I have to redo the form. Would you like to view the previous answer as in the program I sent?

Planilhas.docx
Igor Petrushenko
April 28, 2019

I see. So what you are looking for is to view all your records one by one sorted by date.
Currently in QuintaDB you can sort your data by Date column by clicking on column name.
Then you’ll have to open each record separately. You can hold Ctrl button and click to open records in new tabs.
Once you’ll have many records you’ll be able to use Pagination as shown on the screenshot.

Selection_004.png
lucidio
April 28, 2019

Igor, I made an adaptation and got almost what I intend. I went in calendar form and tried to edit the financial events of the day, but I can not enter data in the calendar it just pulls data worksheet to calendar and not calendar to worksheet. But it was my intention to improve the program. Follow the printers. Thank you

Eventos.docx
Igor Petrushenko
April 28, 2019

Yes, currently calendar only outputs data. In order to add new events you have to use Form from form widget or from records page.

Share the discussion in the social networks:

Tags