The best way to create contact form is to use our online form builder MTH. You can easily create, customize and embed your contact form to your web page within a minute
Now the creators of MyTaskHelper service have provided the resource users with unlimited possibilities to create various web forms for their blogs and sites. Why is it necessary?
First of all, it’s necessary in order to increase operational efficiency and easy connection with the net resource administration. Now any user can send you his offers, wishes and questions concerning the resource work by entering the minimum of his personal information (e-mail address and name). You, in your turn, will need only several minutes to create such a service for your visitors. Besides, together with this you will not have any need to study HTML, PHP and web design details.
The contact form created at web database builder MyTaskHelper service will make it possible to receive not only text information, but any other kinds of information. Everything depends on the functions chosen for it. You can enable audio, video, image files with only one click.
If you need it, and, by no means, every resource owner needs it, let’s pass on to its creation.
1. Register a personal account at online database MyTaskHelper an activate it.
2. Enter the project and form name
3. Add fields to the contact form (“Forms” menu). The number of fields is not limited in any way and depends only on what kind of information you would like to get from the visitors of your site. Probably, you will need only a name, e-mail address and comments, or you would like to get more information (city, phone number, address, etc.). In any case you will need to set the fields type: a multi-line text or a single line text, and indicate whether the field is mandatory for fulfillment or not. We will talk about it in the next section.
4. There is such a function as Validation necessary for more exact fields’ types settings. It makes it possible to set both the volume of information entered into the field (for example, nor over 200 symbols) and its type. If you need to enter an e-mail address into the field, then a user will not be able to enter any other information into it. Or if you need digital data, then you will not be able to enter any letter into the field. It is also possible to increase functionality with the help of the following properties: auto-addition, by default, description.
5. We think that all necessary fields are added to the widget. Let’s start working on web forms design. All settings functions are accessible while entering the menu (option “Set and Embed”). The fonts themselves and their sizes for headings and entered information, the colours of the fonts and forms background, captcha settings and many other things are editable. In a word, you can set any form according to the page design, where it is to be located. That is not all. If you wish you can realize enlarged settings using styles tables (CSS), including the embedment of different images and other effects into the form background.
6. When all the settings are done, start embedding it into your blog or site. It can be done by two methods. You can copy the iframe code and embed it into the code of the necessary page. And you can use a direct link to MyTaskHelper resource, where it is situated. From my point of view, it is more convenient to copy the iframe code, but this method has some disadvantages. If you need to make some changes in the contact form, you will need to copy and embed the code once again. If you set a constant link, all the changes that are made will be reflected on the resource page.
In fact, that is all. Contact form created with the help of MyTaskHelper service is ready.