PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF QuintaDB SERVICE. Read all the provisions carefully. Use of QuintaDB services means that you accept the given conditions of use. If you do not agree with certain rules, we ask you to withdraw your subscription to QuintaDB.
Any user can acquire only one free account. If our personnel notices, both accounts will be banned from using QuintaDB services permanently. The user is obliged:
- To submit authentic, full information, which is required at registration;
- In due time to update registration information;
If you submit any information, which is obviously false or if QuintaDB has reason to suspect you of attempting to submit false information, QuintaDB can limit or stop your access to services of our site.
User is obliged:
1) Not to use QuintaDB with the purpose of preservation and distribution of information which is:
- Pornographic, obscene, vulgar;
- Slanderous, aggressive, offensive in relation to whom or;
- Containing threat;
- Offending religious feelings of other people;
- Propagandizing racism;
- Containing viruses;
- Encroaching on intellectual property of other people.
2) Not to use QuintaDB for distribution of 'spam'. In case of infringement of the given positions our company reserves the right to limit access to services of QuintaDB to such users.
3) You couldn't use our service for phishing.
4) Trying to bypass the limits of the tariff plan by deleting records from the database constantly. For example, if your form is filled 100 times a day, and you delete records every day in order not to exceed the limit of 200 records per month. We will not interrupt your work if your form is filled 210 times a month and you’ll delete 10 of them. But the decision to block the account remains with us.
5) You must not hide the QuintaDB link on embedded widgets using web page layout.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided via email and telephone between 7am – 6pm Monday to Friday. Email support is available 24/7.
3. You understand that QuintaDB uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, QuintaDB, or any other QuintaDB service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission given by QuintaDB.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any QuintaDB customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve
1. transmissions over various networks; and
2. changes made to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. QuintaDB does not warrant that
1. The service will meet your specific requirements,
2. The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
3. The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
4. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
5. Any errors in the Service will be corrected.
12. You expressly understand and agree that QuintaDB shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if QuintaDB has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
A. The use or the inability to use the service;
B. The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
C. Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
D. Statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
E. Or any other matter relating to the service.
The data loaded by you
QuintaDB is really concerned about the information loaded by you and won't use it for personal purposes, namely: edit, change, copy and distribute. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.