Terms of service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF QuintaDB (hereinafter the "Service"). Read all the provisions carefully. Use of QuintaDB services means that you accept the given conditions of use. This is an agreement between you and the Service. If you do not agree with certain rules, we ask you to withdraw your subscription to QuintaDB.
Acceptance of the agreement
QuintaDB service description
Your loaded data
Team and Portal users
Your data ownership
Acceptance of the agreement
This agreement consists of the following terms and conditions. To accept this agreement, you must be of legal age to enter into a binding agreement. If you do not agree to the QuintaDB terms, please do not use the service.
QuintaDB service description
To use our cloud software for creating custom applications with a database for personal and business purposes, or for internal business use within the organization you represent, you must have access to the internet and the necessary equipment. With your account, you can create and edit your data, and if you choose, you can publish and share it. To access QuintaDB, simply use any internet browser. Please note that you are responsible for obtaining the required internet access and equipment.
Any user can acquire only one free account. If our personnel notices, both accounts will be banned from using QuintaDB services permanently.
1. In order to use the Service, you must sign up for a user account by providing the required information. If you represent an organization and want to use the QuintaDB for corporate internal purposes, we recommend using corporate contact information, including your corporate email address. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide during the sign-up process is true and complete, and to promptly update this information to maintain its accuracy. If you submit any information, which is obviously false or if QuintaDB has reason to suspect you of attempting to submit false information, your user account may be terminated, and you may be denied future access to services of our site.
2. We reserve the right to permanently delete your user account and access to the QuintaDB if there is reasonable cause to believe that you have violated the Agreement. If your account remains inactive for a period of six months and the registered email address is not functional. All associated data will also be irrecoverably removed.
Your loaded data
QuintaDB is really concerned about the information loaded by you and won't use it for personal purposes, namely: edit, change, copy and distribute. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your data.
You agree to be responsible for the contents of your transmissions through the QuintaDB. In addition to all other terms and conditions of this agreement, you shall not:
1. Use QuintaDB to store and distribute information that is:
2. Engage in any activity that could interfere with, disrupt, or negatively impact the QuintaDB or the servers or networks connected to the QuintaDB.
- pornographic, obscene, vulgar;
- slanderous, aggressive, offensive in relation to whom or;
- containing threat;
- offending religious feelings of other people;
- propagandizing racism;
- any information concerning any other person or entity, including personal contact information, or credit card information without their permission;
- containing viruses, worms or other harmful computer codes, files, scripts or programs;
- encroaching on intellectual property of other people.
3. Use the QuintaDB in any manner that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the QuintaDB, or interfere with any other party's use of the QuintaDB.
4. Use QuintaDB for distribution of 'spam'. In case of infringement of the given positions our company reserves the right to limit access to services of QuintaDB to such users.
5. Use our Service for "phishing".
6. Try to bypass the limits of the tariff plan by deleting records from the database constantly. For example, if your form is filled 100 times a day, and you delete records every day in order not to exceed the limit of 200 records per month. We will not interrupt your work if your form is filled 210 times a month and you’ll delete 10 of them. But the decision to block the account remains with us.
7. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the QuintaDB, user accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the QuintaDB through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
8. Hide the QuintaDB link on embedded widgets using web page layout.
9. Create a false identity to mislead any person as to the identity or origin of any communication.
10. Use the QuintaDB to transmit, distribute, post, or submit any information that you do not have a right to transmit, under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the QuintaDB if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in illegal or unauthorized activity using the QuintaDB service.
1. You understand and agree that the use of the QuintaDB service is at your own risk and that the services are provided "as is" and "as available". QuintaDB makes no warranty that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. The use of any material downloaded or obtained through the use of the Service is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, mobile phone, wireless device, or data that results from the use of the Service or the download of such material. No advice or information, whether written or oral, obtained by you from QuintaDB, its employees, or representatives shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the agreement.
2. QuintaDB does not guarantee that the services provided will meet all of your requirements; the quality of any products, services, information or other materials purchased or received by you using the QuintaDB service will meet your expectations; any bugs in the service will be fixed.
3. You understand that QuintaDB will not be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from the use of the services or the inability to use them. This includes, but is not limited to, consequential damages, incidental losses, punitive damages, or any other type of loss or damage, including loss of profits, business interruption, computer failure, or loss of business information. Service will not be held responsible for these damages even if it has been made aware of the possibility of such damages occurring.
4. You agree that QuintaDB will not be held responsible for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or other loss or damage that may result from the use of the Services, including loss of business profits, business interruption, computer failure, loss of business information, or any other loss. You also agree to indemnify and protect QuintaDB, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from any claims or damages arising out of your use of the Services in violation of any third party's rights, any laws, the agreement, or any other related to your use of the Services, unless such use is authorized by QuintaDB.
5. You understand that QuintaDB uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
6. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, QuintaDB, or any other QuintaDB service.
7. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission given by QuintaDB.
9. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any QuintaDB customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
10. You understand that technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve
11. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- transmissions over various networks;
- changes made to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
12. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
14. We do not accept refunds. So please consider carefully before purchasing a QuintaDB account. Because QuintaDB can't send the money back to you.
15. You understand that we reserve the right to suspend or disable your user account if we suspect illegal activity, extended periods of inactivity, or requests from law enforcement or other government agencies. If you object to the suspension or disabling of your user account, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to terminate your user account and deny access to the Service if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have violated the terms of the agreement. This includes, but is not limited to, any illegal or unauthorized activities. If your user account is terminated, you will no longer be able to access the QuintaDB.
16. Technical support is only provided via email and skype between 5 am – 2 pm (GMT) Monday to Friday. Email support is available 24/7.
You can use the QuintaDB by subscribing to a pricing plan for a specific period of time. Your account will be suspended at the end of each subscription period unless you renew your paid subscription or let us know that you do not want to continue. You can find out more about upgrading your pricing plan by this link.
We may occasionally change the cost of any Service or start charging for Services that are currently free to use. Any price increases will not take effect until the end of your current billing cycle. You will not be charged for using any Service unless you have chosen a paid subscription plan. To receive an invoice for your subscription, you can generate one on the "Payment and Statistics" page in your account after making a payment for your chosen plan. The pricing plan price is the final price. You do not pay taxes such as GST, VAT, or sales tax separately. Therefore, they are not in the invoice.
We do not offer refunds for any purchases made on QuintaDB. Therefore, it is important to carefully consider your decision before committing to a purchase. Once payment has been made, it is not possible to retrieve the funds.
Team and Portal users
When you create an account for your organization, you may specify one or more team members and portal users who will have administrator access rights. These users will have the ability to customize the applications based on your needs and manage end users within your organization's account. If someone else sets up and configures your organization's account on your behalf, it's possible that this third party has been given administrator privileges for your organization. It's important to enter into a proper agreement with this third party to clarify their roles and limitations as an administrator for your organization's account.
It is your responsibility to:
- keep the password for your organization account confidential;
- choose competent administrators to manage your organization account;
- ensure that all activity related to your organization account complies with this agreement.
Please note that QuintaDB is not responsible for administering your account or managing the Services internally for you. You are responsible for keeping the password for your organization account confidential, selecting competent individuals to serve as administrators for managing your organization account, and ensuring that all activities that take place in connection with your organization account comply with this Agreement. It is your responsibility to ensure that your organization does not lose control of administrator accounts. If you want to establish a process for recovering control of administrator accounts in the event of such loss, you can email email@example.com with a proposal, as long as it is acceptable to QuintaDB. If you do not specify a process for recovering control of administrator accounts, QuintaDB may transfer control of an administrator account to someone who provides evidence that they are authorized to act on behalf of your organization and that is satisfactory to QuintaDB. You agree not to hold QuintaDB responsible for any actions that it takes in good faith in regards to recovering control of administrator accounts.
Your data ownership
QuintaDB recognizes and respects the ownership of data that you create or store. The information that you create or store belongs to you. Your use of the Service does not give QuintaDB the right to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, or distribute the content that you create or store in your user account for QuintaDB's commercial, marketing, or any other similar purposes, unless you specifically allow it. However, you agree to allow QuintaDB to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display publicly, and perform the content in your user account solely for the purpose of providing the services to you. QuintaDB does not pre-screen content, but QuintaDB and its designee has the right (but not the obligation), at their sole discretion, to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
You agree to receive payment reminders and commercial information by newsletters to the e-mail address provided in your account. You may unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time by disabling options on the "Settings" page, "Notifications" tab.
QuintaDB may offer sample files and apps to show how the Service can be used effectively for particular purposes. The information in these samples is made up of random data. QuintaDB does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, completeness, or reliability of this information or the sample files and apps.