Use this field to let the users enter a time (hours, minutes, seconds)
You can find a Time field in the "Standart" section:
On the Time field editing page you can:
- Set the field name.
- Set the default time.
- Select a time format (24-hour or 12-hour).
- Select the control type (slider or dropdown list).
- Select units of time for display in the form and database (hour, minute, second, etc.).
- Set the minimum and maximum value for hours, minutes etc. (For example, you can set the working hours).
- Set grid and step for slider.
- Enable RTL languages.
In the Total and Average tab, you can show the total or average time in the table.
It may be useful if you need to display the average result: