In this article, you will learn more about the latest updates of the QuintaDB service.
- New field type - Confirmation checkbox.
Now users have the ability to add user's agreement to the form, mandatory for confirmation. For example, "I accept the terms of the user agreement and agree to the processing of personal data." Also, the text of the user's agreement can be replace to link, which lead to the page with this agreement. Learn more about the new field type from this video:
- We have decided to transfer the adanced options from the Form Builder to the Records menu. In addition, we have added the ability to display the system columns in a table widget:
- Conditional formatting for the Formula field was improved.
- The ability to enable or disable the "Update multiple records" and "Delete ALL records" functions for Portal users was added.
- Some bugs and errors was fixed. System capacity was improved.