After performing search you can export results to PDF. Then this file can be used to print your database
In this blog post I will tell you about new QuintaDB feature - Export data to PDF.
1. Go to the Records menu.
2. Find "Export" menu and click on "Export to PDF".
3. Click on it and customize the PDF document:
- Paper size (you select page size, A4 to A0):
A4 (8.3" x 11.7")
A3 (11.7" x 16.5")
A2 (16.5" x 23.4")
A1 (23.4" x 33.1")
A0 (33.1" x 46.8")
Letter (8.5" x 11")
Legal (8.5" x 14")
Tabloid (8.3" x 17")
Portrait (page orientation where the height of the display area is greater than the width)
Landscape (page orientation where a wide view area is needed)
- Printing format:
Table view (use this option if you need to show a database table on the whole page)
Individual Entries (use this option if you need to show one record per page)
You can configure the export in the menu "Export" - "Export settings". You can also export Report data to PDF.
- Go to the Table Widget menu;
- In the Settings tab Enable Export to PDF;
- On the integrated table you will see the PDF icon.
A PDF is a printer-friendly document. In some systems, you may require Acrobate Reader™ to open the file. Click on the icon once and wait. It will take some time, depending on the file size.