You can send e-mail confirmation after filling form. Such emails can be customizable and include any text and data
If you have an email form field in your form, you can send email confirmations to the user who filled your form. Using leftside menu or click on the "Notifications" tab in the Records menu:
You can choose 'Emails' and 'SMS' notifications.
Enable 'Send confirmations' and click on the 'edit' icon to customize the template:
As you may see you can setup everything you may need to send automated emails to your users. The most obvious use of this feature is to send an email confirmation about the input that you've been notified.
- The first and most important option here is select recipients: Record owners or Email field. This is from where we will take user's emails and to whom we will actually send confirmations.
- The next one is an email Subject option - where you can set your confirmation email subject. Good practice to do is not to leave it blank, please.
- And of course the Body of your automated email must be filled in, because, otherwise, a user may think that this is just a spam.
- Another sweet option is a Form header option, using which you can set your companies emails. So a user will see Your Company Name email@example.com sender instead of QuintaDB.com.
- Also the Reply to option should be widely used, because it allows your users to respond you directly. In this way you can stay connected with your users.
You can add database record values to the email confirmation body. Just click on the "How to insert record data" and copy and paste html field names.
To get your record values use HTML field names click on the "How to insert record data".
Also you can set your own HTML field names.
Custom domain for the portal
New grouping options