Here is step-by-step instructions how to transfer your tables:
First you need to export a Fusion Table to CSV
1. List your Fusion Tables in Google Drive.
2. Click on the table you want to export to open it.
3. Click the File menu, then select Download.
4. Select "All rows" - contents and CSV format.
The file will be downloaded to your computer.
Import CSV file to QuintaDB
1. Log in or sign up to QuintaDB.com.
2. Create new project using import data.
3. The system will automatically create fields in the form accordingly to the table columns from your file.
You can also create Maps and Charts in QuintaDB using data from several tables.
Using QuintaDB you will get some extra capability:
- Web Form Builder with a wide choice of field types.
- Form widgets and table widgets for integration into your site.
- Reports from database.
- CRM functions such as E-mail and SMS newsletters, Teamwork and the Customer portal.
If you have questions, you can always ask them on our forum or contact the support.
Please, login to QuintaDB to be able to post comments